Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 31 Stitch Maynia

Here we are, the last day of May, so I'm posting the last of my Maynia finishes. I love punchneedle projects, but after the punching is done they end up on "the pile" like the crossstitch pieces. Much as I like finishing things now, I didn't always, so when I was done stitching something it went "on the pile".  After looking at these for a while and wishing they could be displayed,  getting in the finishing mode seemed like a good plan for Maynia. I did one a day for a few days then work/life took over, so i did a few over the weekends and made some really good progress.  I'm really happy to have these done and will be doing more in June. (Yup, lots still to do)
Here is a picture of the last finishes for May. Blue mitten is crossstitch,  the others are punchneedle. Done! YAY!
#stitchmaynia2020

No comments:

Post a Comment