Sunday, October 18, 2020

Halloween finishes!

Happy to have some more finishes!

I spent the last 2 weeks getting some stitching done that I've wanted to do for a while now.  Turns out most of it was Halloween lol!

The 2 spiders are needlepoint, then finished into the spider forms. I'm so happy to have them done!

The table mat is a felted wool project. This was cut out and half-finished for a couple years.  I found it while going thru bags and decided it was time to finish it. Done!

BOO was stitched, then misplaced, then found at the right time...finishing mode time! And Surrender the Treats is a freebie from Hands On Design.  A quick stitch and finish this week.



United We Stand by Teresa Kogut.  In 2020 Teresa created 15 designs and designated the proceeds from pattern sales to some shops who order directly from her. Heart's Desire was drawn to receive proceeds from this pattern so I stitched this to show in the shop. I painted the backing piece navy blue and I really like it. The patterns are found on her ETSY site under #weloveourlns. Such an amazing thing for her and her husband to do to help lns's during the COVID-19 crisis.


Lizzie*Kate. Halloween kit. Finally got around to making a small pillow using black velvet as the backing. It's so cute,  and I'm So Happy to have all of these done! YAAAYYY!


No comments:

Post a Comment