Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ice storm a'comin'


We're all waiting for a major storm that will ice covering everything. Waiting to see if I get damage to trees ... boy I hope not. We went thru this in 2005 and that was enough! :)

I looked for the list of my March Madness projects. I thought I had saved the list, but if I did it's been tucked away somewhere. But... since I'm a "serial starter" (hey, plenty of stitchers get this!) I still have lots of projects waiting on me so I tried to recreate the list. After this challenge was over I did finish some projects on the original list , so at least all 31 aren't still laying around!

March Madness list. (How many can I finish this year?)
1. Country Poppies - Cedar Hill
2. Drac-In-A-Box - JCS 2013 Halloween magazine (explains why I couldn't find it. Thought I had at least finished the stitching...nope. Ha!)
3. Halloween Delivery - Plum Street Samplers
4. Rest Ye Pins - Blackberry Lane
5. As the Crow Flies - Stone and Thread
6. Santa's Village "Mrs. Claus's Cookie Shop. Country Cottage  (40 CT over 2)
7. By Her Hand - La-D-Da
8. Winter Holiday - By The Bay
9. Hare's Holiday - Plum Street Samplers
10. Cross Sunday her -  Nordic Needle
11. Harvest Blooms - Hands To Work. (40 CT linen over 2)
12. We Are Blessed -  Erica Michaels   (40 CT gauze)
13. Snow Angel - Lone Elm Lane
14. Halloween Game Board - The Primitive Needle
15. Ocean City Sampler - Chrissie & Me
16. Spring Fling - Blackbird Designs

OK...get with it sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment