Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy New Year!

I'm looking forward to a fun year with needlework projects and reading challenges. I'm off to a good start!

I joined the NYE Mystery SAL with Gildra Stafir. She set up a 24 hour stitch-along, posting a pattern update every 3 hours. I got started, then stopped for a few winks 😁then stitched some more. And I  finished! Then actually stitched it together as a biscornu. First finish of 2018! Done Jan. 3rd, still smiling that it's DONE! Woo Hoo!

Today I did the finishing on 3 Mill Hill beaded ornaments. Backing and hangars added, ready for the tree. I love these kits and playing with beads.

I have a new needlepoint project to work on this year, a gorgeous Santa. I can't wait to get started on it, probably in Feb, after a shop project ends. (For Heart's Desire)

I found a couple bead patterns to make and I went overboard on buying beads .

And, I have a hundred and one cross-stitch projects are waiting to be worked on! I have some major goal-setting to do this month... we'll see how it goes!

This past week was a frozen wonderland here. The lows got to -5 F. It's been over 20 years since we had that kind of weather. And this doesn't begin to touch how bad the East Coast got hit this week. I hope they are getting thru it ok.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment