Saturday, July 13, 2019

July 13th


My brother-in-law was buried Wednesday following a very moving funeral service. A beautiful tribute from his brother, and a wonderful service led by our interim minister Amy. I decided to spend these last few days with the family while the kids were in town and the ornament project was put aside for a while.  After a very sad week I've started back on my Jolly July ornament project.

Today's project is "Rudolph", a free pattern from Blue Heron Designs. I've had this for several years and finally am stitching it. It's so much more fun to get a porject going rather than putting it in a spot for "later". Well, today it's "later"! It's going to be pretty cute. The picture is the chin. It won't take long to get it done so I may actually get a finish this month!
#jollyjuly

No comments:

Post a Comment