Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31st

Well, here it is, the end of July. I know I haven't posted on #jollyjuly for a few days. I have been working on some of my ornaments, but I don't have any additional finishes to report. I did, however, get a model stitched for the shop and another one is about a third done, so I have been stitching, just not on my projects. So, at least one finish and progress on a couple other pieces. Let's hope there are more finishes in August!

We had a family reunion last weekend. We had 58 people there which was a blast! What a fun time with all the kids and grandkids. One thought for anyone...don't wear white pants when you might have kids to play with!

Pretend I'm including a picture of the model I stitched, and an updated picture of the ornie's I've been working on...don't have one because, you know, why would I remember to take a picture before taking the model to the shop! I'll try to get a pic this weekend and will share it.

Happy August! Happy Stitching...or Knitting...or Crocheting...or Rug Hooking...whatever your heart desires!
#jollyjuly


No comments:

Post a Comment