Monday, July 22, 2019

July 22nd

I took a day off of Jolly July yesterday and had a Family and Friends day. Visited Mom and sis, dinner with friends visiting from out of state...it was a really nice day.

For my Jolly July projects I think I'm going to change my process. Rather than starting a new ornament each day I think I'll pick one that I've started and work on it some more. I think  I can finish the stitching on a few, so at the end of the month I would have some finished, not just 20+ projects in all stages of getting stitched. I have finished 2 so far (yay!), and I think I can finish 2 or 3 more. I could end the month with a few new ornaments for the tree this year!  So...In that vein, I worked on Santa's Watching again today and made some decent progress. 
#jollyjuly

No comments:

Post a Comment