Friday, July 19, 2019

July 19th

It's a good day! My niece got out of the hospital today with the doctors' blessings. After some days of rest she should be feeling much better. The speech therapist gave her the All Clear so that was huge. So happy she's doing so well. That was too scary.

I didn't start a new ornament today. The Mill Hill ornament I started yesterday was going to be a pretty quick finish, so I decided to finish it today. And it's (mostly) done! I like to put a backing on it, then it will be ready for the tree. I'll do that when I finish several others. Also in the picture is my new Bitsy Bob Cutie! I splurged and ordered one after seeing them on the Spinster Stitcher blog. I thought that looked like the perfect thing to help me keep track of these ornie's, and it's so cute! That's partly why I decided to finish yesterday's ornie, so I could lay out threads and beads on the BB lol!
#jollyjuly

No comments:

Post a Comment