Thursday, July 18, 2019

July 18th

July 18th's ornament is another Mill Hill kit. I'm pretty sure this is a kit I found on a destash site. It has a copyright date of 1991! I do have a habit of holding on to things but I'm pretty sure I would have had this stitched before this if I had bought it when it came out...at least I sure hope I would have. It's pretty cute, a stocking with a couple candy canes and a wrapped gift. I spent about 30 minutes separating threads and starting the stitching, so I think this one will go quickly!

Just a couple hours ago I got the news that a niece has been in a car accident. She's staying the night in the trauma unit at a local hospital, which is a good thing. She needs good people to watch over her. This is really hard, coming so close on the heels of losing my BIL/her dad. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Keep stitching!
#jollyjuly

No comments:

Post a Comment